Along with the New Year often come resolutions, and one thing we’re looking forward to in this exciting year ahead is to travel more and spend more quality time with our loved ones! Thankfully, our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast in the stunning Lakes Region is the perfect location for your next getaway.
The Lakes Region of New Hampshire is a beloved part of New England known for its charming small towns and picturesque scenery. With pristine lakes, densely forested mountains, and an abundance of fresh air, you’ll be surrounded by one of the most beautiful places in the country when you stay with us at our top-rated New Hampshire Inn.
Our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast is located directly on the shores of Lake Winnisquam, surrounded by rolling emerald lawns and thoughtfully designed gardens. Inside, you’ll find our enchanting accommodations that offer everything you need for a restful and relaxing retreat. We can’t wait to host you in the Lakes Region this year! Book your room at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast today!
New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast: Best of the Lakes Region
There are so many amazing things to do in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire year-round. From the bright sunny days of spring and summer and the crisp, golden hues of fall to the snowy wonderland in winter, there’s always plenty to experience and discover any time of year on the lakes.
If you’re visiting New Hampshire with romance in mind, the picturesque landscape really sets the tone for an intimate getaway together. With the expansive White Mountains and Lakes Region as our playground, you’ll find plenty of private places to explore, away from the city noise or crowds. It’s the perfect way to reset and relax.
Here are the best things to do in the Lakes Region near our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast:
- Spend the Day at Weirs Beach: As one of the most popular things to do in our area during the summer months, you’ll want to stop by this long sandy stretch and boardwalk. Visitors and locals alike enjoy swimming, waterskiing, jet skiing, and boating on those gorgeous sunny days.
- Boating Excursions with Experience Squam: Plan to take a private guided tour of Squam Lake with this local friendly touring company. You’ll hop aboard the 23′ Sea Ray Bow-Rider for a pleasant cruise on the glittering water. If you’re here with romance in mind, be sure to include a sunset cruise in your itinerary.
- Head to Franconia Notch State Park: As one of the most popular state parks in the White Mountains, you’ll find plenty of outdoor excursions to fill a day at Franconia Notch. Take the relatively easy 2.2-mile trip through the Flume Gorge, head up on the Cannon Mountain Aeriel Tramway, and find a quiet spot on Echo Lake Beach.
- Explore the Castle in the Clouds: Tour the impressive Lucknow Mansion and gardens, check out the exhibit gallery, and go for a hike on 28 miles of connected trails with picturesque waterfalls to discover along the way.
- Birdwatching at Loon Center: Located at the Markus Wildlife Sanctuary, this nature preserve offers 200 acres of woodlands, marshes, ponds, and streams for birding and wildlife viewing.
- Wine Tasting at Hermit Woods Winery: For a lovely day in the Lakes Region, head to this local winery offering tours, tastings, and fantastic food options at their on-site eatery. It’s a beautiful scenic drive from our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast.
- Explore Gunstock Resort in All Seasons: During the winter months, you can expect traditional snow activities like skiing, snowshoeing, and tubing. Spring is perfect for hiking and biking, and summer at Gunstock means zip lines, the mountain coaster, lift rides, and special events. During the fall, it’s all about colorful foliage, hiking, biking, and autumnal events.
Visit our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast in 2024
From the moment you arrive at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast, you’ll soak up the warm and welcoming atmosphere. Our high-end amenities, luxurious accommodations, and exceptional hospitality will help you unwind and destress instantly. As a boutique property with only ten guest rooms, you’ll never encounter unexpected crowds, and guests often say they feel like they have a private oasis on the lake all to themselves.
One of the other features that sets our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast apart from traditional hotel lodging accommodations is our beautiful homemade morning meals included in your stay. Our gourmet breakfast service includes freshly baked goods, a variety of quiches and casserole recipes, and fruit-based sweet treats. The seasonal menu rotates daily, so you’ll have a unique and wholesome meal to start each morning of your adventure. We can’t wait to host you in our dining room overlooking the sparkling lake or al fresco on the porch, gazebo, or gardens. Book your room today!