Gunstock Mountain Resort is one of the most popular attractions in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire during the winter, but did you know it’s also a great place to visit during the summer and fall? While we highly encourage you to take a ski break and visit us once the snow begins to fall this winter, we’d also like to share with you all the incredible things you can do at Gunstock Mountain Resort this summer.
While you’re experiencing Gunstock Mountain Resort without all the white powdery stuff, it’s also an excellent opportunity to relax and unwind, surrounded by the stunning natural surroundings of New Hampshire’s Lakes Region. Our Laconia, NH Bed and Breakfast is a short drive from the exciting slopes of Gunstock Mountain Resort, where you’ll find a great range of hiking, biking, inspiring views, and more.
When you’re done adventuring for the day, the restful accommodations of the Lake House at Ferry Point will be waiting for you. This summer is the perfect time to escape to New Hampshire’s most scenic lakes. Book your room at our Lakes Region Bed and Breakfast in New Hampshire today!
Great Things to do at Gunstock Mountain Resort This Summer
We hope you’re planning to join us for another exciting ski season at Gunstock Mountain Resort this winter. In fact, now is the perfect time to grab those season passes for the 2022/2023 season and wrap up some lodging plans! While we wait for the exciting winter season, we’d love to share another side of one of the best New Hampshire ski resorts.
Gunstock Mountain Resort is a fantastic place to spend some time this summer, and it’s not very far away from our charming lakefront Bed and Breakfast. Gunstock Mountain Resort is the perfect place to start, whether you’re looking for an exhilarating mountain biking adventure or a scenic hike. Here are some things you can look forward to this summer at Gunstock Mountain Resort.
- Hiking is one of the most popular things to do in the summer at Gunstock Mountain Resort. There are several trails worth hiking here, including Gunstock Mountain, Mount Rowe, and Cobble Mountain. You’ll enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Winnipesaukee, the Ossipee, and Sandwich Ranges from most summits and, on clear days, well into the Presidential Range.
- The Lakes Region is a mecca for biking, but Gunstock Mountain Resort is for you if you’re into mountain biking. There are developed single and double-track trails here, not to mention something for every level of experience.
- You can take scenic chairlift rides up to the top of Gunstock Mountain Resort every summer. There, you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the Lakes Region below.
- Gunstock Mountain Resort also has fun, adventure-friendly additions, like an Aerial Treetop Adventure Course and Zip Line Tours.
- Are you a Ford Bronco owner? Gunstock Mountain Resort is only one of four places nationwide that hosts the fabulous Bronco off Roadeo experience – a fun opportunity to test your offroading skills in your Bronco.
- Head up to Gunstock Mountain Resort on a Saturday afternoon, and enjoy a fantastic summer concert in an unbeatable setting. It starts at 3 pm every Saturday on the patio of their restaurant.
- Though the lakes seem an obvious choice for fishing, did you know there’s a great pond at the top of the resort for fishing? You need a license to fish, but it’s regularly stocked and a great way to spend an afternoon.
Aside from these everyday activities at Gunstock Mountain Resort, open for summer fun from Thursday – Sunday, it’s also serving as host for the annual Soulfest Music Festival this August.
Relax and Unwind at our Lakes Region Bed and Breakfast
We have no doubt you’ll love Gunstock Mountain Resort in the summer just as much as you do in the winter – but we also know that an essential part of your trip to New Hampshire’s gorgeous Lakes Region is finding some quiet space to unplug and unwind. Luckily, our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast is not only convenient for all your adventures at Gunstock Mountain Resort, but it’s an exceptional place to unplug and feel as though you’ve truly gotten away.
Our lakefront Bed and Breakfast in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region has long been a special retreat for couples and offers a way to relax that most of us can’t do at home. We have everything you need to enjoy a restful retreat away from home. Breakfast each morning is included in the cost of your stay, and there is easy access to Lake Winnisquam for those guests who don’t want to venture far but still want to enjoy the best of the area.
Whatever you’re looking for in your getaway, you’ll find it at the Lake House at Ferry Point. Embrace nature this summer, and book a room at our Lakes Region Bed and Breakfast in New Hampshire today!