Though February is indeed the month of romance, it’s certainly not the only time of year worth planning a romantic getaway in New Hampshire. That is especially true when you stay in the luxurious accommodations offered at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast! Romance is at the very heart of what we do here at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast, and we’d love nothing more than to show you and your sweetheart just how rejuvenating a romantic getaway in New Hampshire can be.
The Lakes Region is more than just a quiet and beautiful place to getaway. The small towns here each offer something unique, with a variety of interesting shops, delightful restaurants, cultural attractions, and, of course, the unbeatable natural beauty New Hampshire’s Lakes Region is known for. The Lake House at Ferry Point is located near downtown Laconia on Lake Winnisquam and offers sensational lodging, unparalleled hospitality, and plenty of opportunity for adventure and relaxation. What more could you ask for in a romantic getaway in New Hampshire?
Whether you’re looking for a cozy place to curl up and enjoy some quality time with your sweetheart or whether you’re looking for fun adventures to enjoy together – and maybe even a combination of the two – you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at our lakefront Bed and Breakfast in New Hampshire. If you’re ready to get away, it’s time to discover one of the best places to stay in New Hampshire. Book your getaway today!
A Romantic Getaway in New Hampshire
When it comes to finding the perfect place to stay for your romantic getaway in New Hampshire, there’s nothing that compares to our Lakefront Bed and Breakfast. The Lake House at Ferry Point, which is located in New Hampshire’s beautiful Lakes Region, is not just the only lakefront Bed and Breakfast in the area, but it also has a long-standing reputation for excellence. We pay special attention to every detail of your stay to ensure you leave feeling relaxed and renewed.
From the warm, sophisticated ambiance of our Inn to our high-end amenities, sumptuous accommodations, and exceptional hospitality, we think you’ll see what sets us apart from the moment you first arrive. With only ten guest rooms on the property, you’ll feel as though you have a private lakefront escape to enjoy all to yourself. Unlike traditional hotel stays, you won’t have busy crowds to contend with when you join us for your romantic getaway in New Hampshire.
We’re situated on the quiet, tranquil shores of Lake Winnisquam, which is much more serene than our busier and more well-known neighbor, Lake Winnipesaukee. We offer kayaks for guests staying with us, allowing you to get out and enjoy the beautiful waters of the Lakes Region, sans crowds. We also have a lovely sandy beach in front of the Inn, perfect for swimming on warm summer days.
Each morning of your romantic getaway in New Hampshire, we’ll treat you to a delicious breakfast made fresh for you in our kitchen. Breakfast at our Lakes Region Bed and Breakfast is a multi-course treat for the senses. You have your choice when it comes to where to enjoy your breakfast. We’ll deliver it to your guest room, or you can join us in the dining room, sit fireside in the beautiful living room, or head outdoors on the magnificent front porch, gazebo, or gardens to savor both the food and the stunning views of the lake.
Romantic Things to do near our Bed and Breakfast
Now that you’ve settled on the best place to stay for your romantic getaway in New Hampshire let’s talk about what you’re going to do once you’re here! While you’re welcome to stick to the cozy comfort for the majority of your time here, there are plenty of fun and romantic things to do in the Lakes Region that are worth mentioning.
There’s still a bit of winter left, but spring will be here before we know it. As we get ready to transition to warmer weather on the horizon, here are some of our favorite things to do during your romantic getaway in New Hampshire:
- Getaways in the Lakes Region often center around nature, so getting outside for any of the excellent hikes in the area is always at the top of our list of things to do during your romantic getaway in New Hampshire.
- Head to Franconia Notch State Park, where you’ll find plenty of year-round recreation, including hiking, biking, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing.
- Take a boat tour with Experience Squam. It’s one of our favorite things to do in the Lakes Region. A noteworthy and romantic option is the sunset and moonlight cruise. Squam Lakes Natural Science Center offers great cruise options, including a sunset cruise.
- Savor a delicious dinner at
- A scenic drive is a great way to take in the captivating scenery of the area during your romantic getaway in New Hampshire. Don’t miss the Kancamagus Scenic Byway in the fall!
- Savor a delicious beverage with your sweetie at one of the many wineries and breweries in the Lakes Region area, like Hermit Woods Winery and Twin Barns Brewing Company.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at local favorites like Walter’s Basin Restaurant, Tavern 27, Laconia Local Eatery, and O Steak and Seafood.
- Indulge in something special, and get a couple’s massage at The Innate In You in Gilford!
- Feel the romance with an old-fashioned ride on a train. The Mt. Washington Cog Railroad is a fun adventure that takes you to the peak of Mt. Washington, where you’ll enjoy exceptional views of the White Mountains and surrounding areas.
- A visit to Castle in the Clouds is an experience not to be missed! Tour the Lucknow Mansion and gardens, check out the exhibit gallery, go for a hike on the many hiking and walking trails. There are year-round activities to enjoy, and we’d consider this a “must” for your romantic getaways in New Hampshire.
As you can see, there’s more than one way to enjoy your romantic getaway in New Hampshire. What you do once you’re here is entirely up to you, but romantic moments are waiting for you at our Lakes Region Bed and Breakfast. Book your romantic getaway in New Hampshire today!