There is no shortage of romantic things to do near our lakefront bed and breakfast this season for you and your sweetheart! Our New Hampshire inn is located amongst the stunning Lakes Region well known for its natural beauty as well as fun and interesting attractions to explore. The beauty of the lakes and the mountains lends itself to creating a romantic ambiance for you and your loved one. There are a plethora of romantic things to do nearby our bed and breakfast that will help you reconnect and enliven any relationship without having to travel very far.
Come on out to our lakefront bed and breakfast for a romantic time you won’t soon forget! Set on the shores of Lake Winnisquam, our picturesque lodging is the perfect place for a romantic escape any time of the year. Our quiet inn can be the secluded getaway you’ve been dreaming of while also being conveniently located near many of the attractions around New Hampshire’s Lakes Region. If you are looking for the best place to find romance with the one you love, book your stay with us today!
Romantic Things to do Near Our Lakefront Bed and Breakfast
If you are looking to find that spark and reconnect once again the Lakes Region area offers lots of opportunities to turn up the romance that you and your partner need! From outdoor adventures to relaxing dinners out there are plenty of ways to soak in the romance. Here are 10 romantic things to do near our lakefront bed and breakfast.
- Near our New Hampshire bed and breakfast, there are a plethora of incredible hikes to get out and get active with the one you love. Franconia Notch State Park offers year-round activities like hiking as well as snowshoeing and cross-country skiing during the winter months. Go on an adventure up Mount Major where on this loop trail you’ll find stunning views of Lake Winnipesaukee at the top. Lockes Hill Trail is another beautiful hike that offers views and is great to do any time of the year.
- If you are looking to get out on the water there are Lakes Region cruises and boat tours available for you and your partner to enjoy. On Squam Lake, you’ll find Experience Squam that offers multiple boat excursions to choose from. A noteworthy and romantic option is the sunset and moonlight cruise. At Squam Lakes Natural Science Center they also provide many ways to experience this picturesque lake with tours. Try the dinner and a sunset cruise where you’ll savor a delicious dinner at Walter’s Basin Restaurant followed by a cruise at sunset, all while learning about the natural and cultural history of this special place.
- A scenic drive is one of the most romantic things to do near our lakefront bed and breakfast. See stunning views and stop by quaint villages along the way. This is an unforgettable way to experience the area. Take a day to drive the loop around Lake Winnipesaukee and check out unique shops and great restaurants. A little farther north is the Kancamagus Scenic Byway that is a not-to-be-missed drive through the White Mountains and surrounding natural beauty.
- Savor a delicious beverage with your sweetie at one of the many wineries and breweries in the Lakes Region area. Hermit Woods Winery is a small boutique winery and meadery that offers wine tastings. Twin Barns Brewing Company is a unique brewpub housed in two barns built in the 1850s and serves up handcrafted beer.
- Having an intimate dining experience is one of the more romantic things to do near our lakefront bed and breakfast. There are many options nearby to choose from that are sure to satisfy your tastebuds. Tavern 27 is a local favorite located in a historic farmhouse which makes for a cozy meal. At the Laconia Local Eatery, the owner and chef has built strong relationships with local farmers to ensure quality ingredients. O Steak and Seafood serves inventive steak and seafood dishes where there’s something for everyone.
- You can’t have a list of romantic things to do and not mention getting a couple’s massage! Some regional day spas offer couple massages for the ultimate way to relax with your partner. The Innate In You, in Gilford, has “Honey and Me” couples massages for 60 or 90 minutes.
- Feel the romance with an old-fashioned ride on a train. The Mt. Washington Cog Railroad is a fun adventure that takes you to the peak of Mt. Washington. The Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad takes you along the western shore of Lake Winnipesaukee where you can choose from many different excursions.
- Grab your sweetie and head over to Gunstock Mountain where a romantic downhill ski or cross country ski adventure may be what you need. Under a blanket of stars, you can do some nighttime skiing for an unforgettable memory. Try out an evening snowshoe tour every Friday and Saturday night during the winter season.
- A visit to Castle in the Clouds is an experience not to be missed! Tour the Lucknow Mansion and gardens, check out the exhibit gallery, go for a hike on the many hiking and walking trails. There are year-round activities to enjoy here as well such as nordic skiing and snowshoeing as well.
- One of the most romantic things to do is to stay put at our lakefront bed and breakfast and savor the tranquility. Lake Winnisquam is just out our door with opportunities for kayaking with kayaks that we provide. Relax in our living room by watching some t.v. or hang out with your partner and curl up with a good book.
The Best Lakes Region Lodging
Come out to our lakefront bed and breakfast where you’ll find plenty of romantic things to do nearby. At our serene retreat, you will be able to slow down and reconnect to the one you love. You’ll get an excellent night’s sleep in your guest room on your bed fitted with plush linens. You’ll enjoy gorgeous views out your window of the lake and surrounding property. Here you and your sweetheart can rest and rejuvenate at our calming getaway. If you want the best lakes region s bed and breakfast near lots of romantic things to do, book your stay with us today!