Laconia NH has some of the best restaurants in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. After a day of hiking in the beautiful fall foliage treat yourself to an excellent lunch or dinner in the charming town of Laconia. Hang out with locals at a friendly pub and enjoy live music with your dinner. Plan a romantic night out at an intimate cafe with a creative farm-to-table menu.
The Lake House at Ferry Point Inn is just a short drive from Laconia and all the wonderful eateries. Our tranquil setting is the only lakefront bed and breakfast in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region. Wake up each morning to a gourmet breakfast and stunning views of Lake Winnisquam. Our luxurious guest rooms will have you rested and ready for another day of exploring the forest, lake and mountain hikes and bike rides in the area. Nothing is more satisfying than an amazing meal after a day in the outdoors. Nearby Laconia offers a wide range of great dining choices for every taste. Reserve your New Hampshire Lakes Region getaway with us today and savor the very best of autumn at the Lake House at Ferry Point Inn.
10 Laconia NH Must-Try Restaurants
Tucked in and around Laconia discover spectacular dining choices from casual and cozy to elegant and romantic. Chefs of the region take pride in serving farm fresh dishes using the local bounty of the Lakes Regions. So whether you’re looking for yummy comfort food or flavorful fine dining, Laconia restaurants deliver:
- Tavern 27 – Reservations are encouraged at this local favorite located in a cozy farmhouse built in 1781. Still surrounded by 20 acres of farmland and lovely gardens. The homey interior includes multiple intimate dining areas. Enjoy Americana Tapas at a romantic fireside table or with live music at the piano bar.
- Laconia Local Eatery – This cafe is owned and operated by a long-term Laconia resident and graduate of the New England Culinary Institute, Chef Kevin Halligan. The strong partnerships he’s built with local farms has made the cafe the Lakes Region’s exclusive farm-to-table restaurant. He creates an amazing menu using only the freshest organic produce and grass-fed, naturally raised meats and poultry. Even the bar uses locally-sourced wines, meads, brews, and spirits. Enjoy an exceptional meal at a charming cafe.
- O Steak and Seafood – Watch chef and owner Scott Ouellette craft inventive classic steak and seafood dishes at the chef’s table. Start with a smooth cocktail made to perfection by the talented bartenders. The signature lobster mac and cheese or corn pudding and the Kobe beef “O Pops” are favorites from the menu. All the excellent dishes can be perfectly paired with an extensive wine list hand-selected by Scott himself. Also be sure to save room for the delicious homemade desserts.
- 405 Pub & Grill – When craving comfort food this lively bar and restaurant in the heart of Laconia has the very best. The casual, fun atmosphere includes an open kitchen and is a favorite of locals. Leave full and happy after savoring their excellent chicken pot pie or satisfying steak tips.
- The Union Diner – Enjoy a great meal in the most unique setting in Laconia. Step back in time sampling classic diner favorites in an authentic 1951 Worcester dining car. Savor fresh seafood, burgers and amazing slow-roasted prime rib in retro elegance.
- Fratello’s – Inside a historic brick bank building find Laconia’s wonderful Italian-American restaurant. The light-filled casual restaurant serves delicious wood-fired brick oven pizza, steaks, seafood and Italian favorites. The fall seasonal menu includes mouth-watering butternut squash ravioli, roasted duck, and grilled salmon or pork.
- T-bone Great American Eatery – Bring your appetite to this warm and welcoming restaurant where everything is absolutely homemade. You’ll taste the love and care put into every sauce, soup, salad dressing, and dessert made from scratch in the eatery’s kitchen. American comfort food never tasted so fresh and flavorful.
- Myrna’s Classic Cuisine – Every dish served here is crafted with over 20 years experience cooking in the finest restaurants. The talented chef and committed staff serve outstanding salads, appetizers, and Italian entrees. Their commitment to the highest quality ingredients and service create a fantastic dining experience.
- Water Street Cafe – Laconia locals, Ted and Jen Roy, have owned the cafe since 1988 and still offer casual, friendly dining year-round. Stop by their light-filled space with country charm for a quick bite or linger over a yummy meal in one of the cozy booths.
- Karma Cafe and Art – The bright, colorful interior reflects the eclectic, creative menu with healthy and delicious choices. Savor a hand crafted lunch, made with the freshest ingredients, while enjoying views of the Winnipesaukee River.
A Lakes Region autumn vacation always includes scenic fall hiking, biking and lake tours. It also means excellent dining at the wonderful restaurant all around Laconia. All these great choices just minutes from the Lake House at Ferry Point Inn. Book your perfectly appointed guest suite today for an unforgettable fall escape to New Hampshire.