Valentines Day is just around the corner, and love is in the air. Can you feel it? We’re getting excited, and think now is the perfect time to let your inner romantic shine! Whether you love the opportunity to be at your most romantic, or dread having to make plans year after year, how about going beyond the traditional chocolate and flowers this year? Instead, make your Valentines Day a meaningful one, and carve out some intimate time for you and your sweetheart. Make your Valentines day memorable with a romantic getaway to one of New Hampshire’s best Bed and Breakfasts. Book your room at The Lake House at Ferry Point today!
Valentines Day in New Hampshire
We think February is the perfect time to get in touch with your inner romantic! In honor of Valentines Day this year, The Lake House at Ferry Point is offering 2 free lift tickets to ski at Gunstock Mountain Resort with every 2 night reservation. Now you can stay and play with your sweetheart; the best of both worlds! You can also add a variety of romantic enhancements to your stay, including delicious chocolate covered strawberries, roses, and sparkling cider. That’s just the beginning!
Playful Couples Love New Hampshire
As we mentioned above, we believe it’s important for couples to play together and to strengthen their bond whenever possible. Do you need a few ideas to get you started? We can help! Here are our favorite ways to turn up the romance in New Hampshire’s beautiful Lakes Region:
- Explore the cross-country ski and snowshoeing trails in the area. Loon Center and Markus Wildlife Sanctuary has popular trails, as well as those at Gunstock Mountain Resort.
- Go downhill skiing, snowboarding, or tubing on the slopes of the many mountains surrounding the Lakes Region. Favorites include Gunstock Mountain Resort, Loon Mountain Resort, King Pine Ski Area, Wildcat Mountain, Attitash Mountain, and Cannon Mountain. No matter which mountain you choose, New Hampshire offers some of the best slopes in New England.
- Go ice fishing on one of the regions lakes.
- Enjoy conversation over a glass or two of the local wines at Hermit Woods Winery
- Enjoy one of the oldest and romantic winter traditions around; ice skating. There are endless lakes and ponds to skate on, but the Laconia Ice Center offers a more traditional indoor experience.
- Pick up your traditional Valentines Day chocolates and handmade confections at Winnipesaukee Chocolates.
- Curl up together and enjoy the peaceful tranquility at the only lakefront Bed and Breakfast in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region.
It’s long past time for you to visit New Hampshire’s Lakes Region. Join us this Valentines Day, and tap into your romantic side at The Lake House at Ferry Point. Book your room at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast today.