Now that November is here, the busy holiday season is once again within our sights. Before you know it the sights, sounds, and smells of the holiday season will be upon us. Whether you plan to visit family in the area, or just want to carve out a little time for a magical getaway this winter, there’s no better time than now to plan in some Christmas-themed fun. Stay with us at the Lake House at Ferry Point, and experience for yourself the magical wonder of Christmas in New Hampshire’s stunning Lakes Region.
Now that Thanksgiving is nearly upon us, it’s time to get busy planning our busy holiday schedules. Make sure you carve out time for you and your family to enjoy the special magic of the holiday season, too. As the snows begin to fall, New Hampshire’s Lakes Region turns into a magical winter wonderful, just in time for the holidays. To help you get started, here is a great guide to festive events happening around the Lakes Region this holiday season:
- Join us for an elegant Christmas at the Castle, a celebration at the Castle in the Clouds.
Get into the holiday spirit on November 26th, with the annual Holiday Parade in the nearby town of Laconia.
- The Gift of Lights takes you on a two-mile journey through hundreds of lighted displays along the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
- Ride the Ho Ho Hobo Santa Express Train in Lincoln, which will take you on an 80 minute journey along the beautiful Pemigewasset River.
- The Lakes Region Holiday Arts and Crafts Fair is a great place to get started on your Christmas lists.
- Visit Christmas at Canterbury, where you’ll find an old-fashioned Christmas shaker village celebrating the holiday season with candlelight strolls, caroling, gingerbread house showcase, trees and wreaths for sale, craft items, food samples and more.
- Visit the annual Festival of Trees at the Franklin Opera House.
- Enjoy a holiday concert with the Lakes Region Symphony Orchestra.
- Visit the Lighted Winter Wonderland in Charmingfare.
- Enjoy the Gilford Village Holiday Concert and Candlelight Stroll.
- Enjoy the Tuba Christmas concert in Wolfeboro.
- Celebrate the holiday season with the Northeastern Ballet Theater’s performance of The Nutcracker.
- A Victorian Christmas on the Farm at the New Hampshire Farm Museum in Milton is a New England tradition you won’t want to miss.
- Celebrate the Winter Solstice with the Solstice Lantern Festival in Laconia.
No matter what it is that brings you here, know that you have our inviting lakeside Bed and Breakfast to call home for the duration of your stay. We pride ourselves on warm hospitality and exceptional service. Book your room today, and enjoy Christmas in New Hampshire.