These crisp, fall months practically beg us to curl up in front of a warm fire, safely protected from the harsh elements outside. What’s better than curling up someone special and focusing on romance? In the Lakes Region of New Hampshire, there’s one romantic getaway destination that outshines the rest. Our charming lakeside Bed and Breakfast imbues a sense of romance you won’t find anywhere else. Spend your days browsing the boutique shops the charming towns of the Lakes Region, sipping wine at regional wineries, or taking in the magnificent fall foliage. No matter how you choose to spend your time, theres no better place to reconnect than our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today.
The Lakes Region is an exquisite place to be during the cool autumn months. Whether its the simple pleasures of enjoying an intimate dinner together, or an inspired adventure designed to bring you closer together, you’ll find what you’re looking for here. Here are 10 of our favorite ways to spend a romantic getaway in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region:
- Enjoy conversation over a glass or two of the local wines at Hermit Woods Winery
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the area from the deck of one of the Lakes Region cruises or boat tours, like Experience Squam.
- Indulge in a spa treatment at any one of our regional day spas.
- Take in a performance at the Winnipesaukee Playhouse
- Take a romantic walk along the Laconia Riverwalk or the Winnipesaukee River Trail. Or, walk amongst the towering moss-covered granite walls, cascading waterfalls, historic covered bridges, glacial boulders and much more at Franconia Notch State Park.
- Take a gorgeous scenic fall drive around the Lakes Region Loop.
- Take in the views as you ride to the top of the Northeast’s highest summit, Mount Washington, aboard the Mount Washington Cog Railway, or enjoy dinner onboard the Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad.
- Browse the handmade goods at Hannah Grimes’ Marketplace, or go antiquing in Milford.
- Taste delicious handmade confections at Winnipesaukee Chocolates.
- Curl up together and enjoy the peaceful tranquility at the only lakefront Bed and Breakfast in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region.
As always, your romantic getaway to the Lake House at Ferry Point begins with our warm hospitality. What follows will no doubt be charming getaway filled with plenty of romance. Book your stay at New Hampshire’s best Bed and Breakfast today!