A Romantic Getaway in the Lakes Region
Start 2018 off right and plan a romantic getaway with your loved one in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. After the busy holidays it’s time to slow down and reconnect without the demands of friends, family or work. Couples will enjoy a day of winter activities such as skiing, snowshoeing or snowboarding on our beautiful mountains. Then pamper yourselves with a massage or facial at a relaxing spa. Reserve a romantic table for two at one of the many charming restaurants found here. And return to The Lake House at Ferry Point at our tranquil location on the banks of Lake Winnisquam. Snuggle up by the fire while the snow falls gently outside. Our generous ski promotion is running until February 28, 2018, so book an elegant guest room for your romantic escape with us today.
Romantic and Relaxing Spas
After a day hitting the slopes of Gunstock Mountain, treat your tired muscles to a massage or refresh your skin with a facial. These local spas will have all the services to help you relax and feel revived.
- SunDay’s Salon & Spa – Find all the beauty treatments in this relaxing setting. Stop in for a manicure and pedicure, or stay longer for a therapeutic hot stone massage.
- The Gateway Spa – Their pedicures, facials or 90 minute massages will help you unwind. However, nothing compares to the full treatment of the 3 to 4 hour Getaway Spa Packages.
- Ancient Willow Herbal Body Care & Lore – This spa is committed to helping the “overstressed and under pampered” with their organic herbal body care services. Skiers will find relief and relaxation with the Weekend Warrior deep tissue massage.
- Platinum Salon & Spa – Their two story location has an extensive menu of services. Revitalize your skin with purifying facials and find deep relaxation with the perfect massage.
- Polished and Proper Barbershop & Shave Parlor – Hey Gents, step back in time and treat yourself to a masterful shave and superior haircut. This barbershop has a classic atmosphere with its antique barber chairs, tin ceiling and wood floors.
Romantic Restaurants for Couples
Finish a perfect day of winter activities with a romantic dinner at one of the local restaurants. Here are a few favorites:
- Six Burner Bistro – Choose a cozy table tucked in one of the many rooms in this 1850’s red farmhouse. Sip a glass of wine by the fireside while choosing from the seasonal menu. Favorites include the pot stickers, crab cakes and chowder.
- Tavern 27 – Savor a hand crafted cocktail in the soothing ambience of dark wood and great music at the piano bar. Try their creative small bites such as: chicken skewers, colossal grilled shrimp, and chickpea fries with flavorful dipping sauces.
- Laconia Local Eatery – This contemporary restaurant is house in a converted 1892 historic train station. Watch owner and chef Kevin create his inventive meals at the open kitchen bar. The farm to table menu changes every two weeks with choices such as; black bean wontons, curried squash, or beef carpaccio.
- The Lyons’ Den Restaurant and Tavern – The airy dining room has a vaulted ceiling and huge windows that frame the beautiful lake scenery. The view is even more lovely with a dusting of snow and while enjoying rich french onion soup, crab cakes or lobster rolls.
- Faro Italian Grille – This sleek, modern Italian restaurant has a classy atmosphere with intimate seating for the perfect date night. Relish the homemade pasta dishes, generous antipasto, and Italian standards like; chicken marsala, eggplant parmesan, and fresh potato gnocchi with pesto. Enjoy a cocktail before dinner or sip one in their comfy lounge after your meal.
Plan a romantic getaway at our idyllic Bed and Breakfast. Our tranquil location and elegant inn is the perfect setting for a couple’s escape. Reserve your lover’s retreat with us today.