When it comes to great places to get away, no matter the season, nothing beats our luxurious New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast, located on the beautiful shores of Lake Winnisquam near the charming town of Laconia, NH. With pristine water stretching out before you, plenty of wonderful hiking opportunities, and, come winter, great skiing and other snow sports, the Lakes Region of New Hampshire is a beautiful and peaceful place to get away for a while.
Our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast offers the perfect blend of luxurious accommodations and the quiet, nature-focused respite you’re craving. The nearby town of Laconia NH is approximately 10 minutes away, situated between Lake Winnipesaukee and Winnisquam Lake, where you’ll find various fun things to do this winter.
This winter is the perfect chance to take the break you need and discover our calming and rejuvenating New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast. Book your stay with us today!
The Best Getaway in Laconia NH
When it comes to cozy winter escapes, our Bed and Breakfast in Laconia NH is unbeatable. After just one visit here, we have no doubt our Inn will become your favorite place for special occasions and well-deserved getaways! Our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast is well-situated to enjoy the best of the Lakes Region.
We’re just minutes from the top attractions in the area, including the charming town of Laconia NH and Gunstock Mountain. Even so, you’ll feel as though you’re a world away, enjoying your private lakefront escape. Our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast truly is one of the best places to relax and unwind truly. Whatever you need during your getaway, our accommodations are set up with your ultimate comfort in mind. Here are five reasons why our Bed and Breakfast in Laconia NH is the best getaway this winter.
- We offer the only lakefront Bed and Breakfast in the Lakes Region. Our Inn is nestled on the shores of Lake Winnisquam, just minutes from downtown Laconia NH. Surround yourself with the sound of the water lapping up on land, views of incredible sunrises and sunsets, and places on the property to sit and take it all in. You won’t find this anywhere else.
- Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed and elegant spaces to unwind in. Each room is thoughtfully decorated and outfitted with a broad range of modern amenities to help you thoroughly enjoy your time with us.
- With so many amenities to enjoy while you’re here, including beach access and complimentary kayaks, there’s little reason to leave our property if you don’t want to! Inside, you’ll find plenty of cozy spaces to curl up and relax, and a library filled with great books, and a game table that is ready to set up a game of chess, checkers, or other board games.
- The best part of your day is sure to be the hearty breakfast we cook for you on each morning of your stay. We support local farmers and use fresh ingredients in all our recipes, which often change to include quiches, casseroles, blueberry surprise french toast, and breakfast banana splits.
- Another great reason we are an ideal getaway in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region is that we are located near many of the top things to do in the Lakes Region, including hikes, waterfalls, skiing, boating, wineries, and so much more.
Things to do in New Hampshire This Winter
There are many things to do in New Hampshire this winter, especially near the town of Laconia NH. The area is well known for the lakes, of course, which make for perfect summer getaways. But come winter, the Laconia NH area becomes a prime destination for winter sports.
It’s been said that winter is the secret season in the Lakes Region, a place of quiet charms and a restful atmosphere. If you’re ready to get outside and enjoy some fun in the snow this winter, here are a few of our favorite things to do in New Hampshire:
- Snowmobile along the 100+ miles of groomed trails in the area.
- Go downhill skiing, snowboarding, or tubing on the slopes of some of the best New Hampshire ski resorts. Favorites include Gunstock Mountain Resort, Loon Mountain Resort, King Pine Ski Area, Wildcat Mountain, Attitash Mountain, and Cannon Mountain.
- Have you ever watched a sled dog race? They are thrilling! The New England Sled Dog Club typically hosts several events throughout the fall and winter.
- Meredith, NH, is the host of one of the most significant annual winter events in the Lakes Region, The New England Pond Hockey Classic. The next event is scheduled for February 4 – 6, 2022.
- The lakes are just as great to visit in the winter as they are in the summer. Winter means ice fishing season! Join us for this fun winter sport this year.
- If you want to try ice skating, frozen lakes and ponds throughout the Lakes Region offer the quintessential outdoor New England experience. Or, if you’re new to skating, head to the Laconia Ice Center for a more traditional indoor experience.
- There are countless cross-country ski and snowshoeing trails that can be enjoyed in the area. The trails at Loon Center and Markus Wildlife Sanctuary are popular, as are the trails at Gunstock Mountain Resort.
Don’t you think you deserve the peace and tranquility offered at our New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast this winter? From the moment you arrive, you’ll feel the stress slip away over the horizon of beautiful Lake Winnisquam. Book your room at our stunning Bed and Breakfast in Laconia NH, today!