Laconia Motorcycle Week is Underway!!!
Motorcycle week is underway, but did you know that this year marks the 89th year of this important New Hampshire event?
Some other things that you may or may not know about motorcycle week:
- Laconia Motorcycle Week is the Nation’s oldest and longest running motorcycle rally.
- This year, a raffle of a 2012 Harley-Davidson Street Glide motorcycle will be used to raise $25,000 to support theater in NH and expand the Winnipesaukee Playhouse.
- The Rally includes nine days of riding and entertainment for motorcyclists from around the world!
- 300,000 cycles are expected at this year’s events
- US Vintage Motorcycle Grand Prix will be held at Louden’s NH Motor Speedway on Monday
It’s not too early to make reservations for next year’s 90th anniversary Rally!
Have a great time at the rally and as always, Ride Safe!