Intimate Lakeside Weddings
What could be more romantic than an intimate wedding ceremony and reception at a beautiful bed and breakfast on Lake Winnisquam?
The Lake House at Ferry Point Inn is the ideal destination wedding venue for (smaller) weddings in New England. As one of the only lakefront bed and breakfasts in New Hampshire, we offer a quiet and intimate setting for the most special day in your life… your wedding day.
Our bed and breakfast is situated on the edge of Lake Winnisquam—a picturesque landscape of glistening water and lush foliage, with a backdrop of awe-inspiring mountains, producing a magical atmosphere.
We provide information about local services to help you plan and host the perfect wedding celebration or elopement. You can request more information about our wedding services by calling us at 603-524-0087 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lake House at Ferry Point Inn Venue Details
Our focus is on small, intimate weddings for up to 50 guests and we work with each couple individually to determine if our inn is the right venue for you.
We offer a private location, with a relaxed atmosphere. Whether you want a garden party, picnic on the lawn or a lobster bake, we can help develop a plan that will exceed your expectations and generate memories for years to come.
You can browse photos of the inn to see why we believe the Inn is a special place and the perfect venue for your wedding.
Our 10 elegantly appointed guest rooms are capable of accommodating up to 27 guests per night, with the wedding couple staying in our Lake Solitude Suite. This suite is housed in a two-story building attached to the Inn and offers amazing lake views, a private entrance, a full kitchen, California king bed and a queen sleeper-sofa. We are happy to recommend other inns in the area for overflow guests or larger weddings.
Note, when booking a wedding (not an elopement) with us, we do require that you rent the entire inn for the duration of the wedding and our event fee is $1500.
Wedding Planning Information
We understand how important your wedding day is and take the utmost care and consideration when working with you to design and finalize the plans. With this in mind, we can help point you to local vendors and resources, who can provide you with everything you need for your special day.
Here are some of the amenities and services available:
- Our innkeepers Rebecca, Monty and Jeannette offer superior customer service and are 100% dedicated to their guests.
- We offer outdoor wedding ceremonies on our beautiful grounds or we can accommodate smaller groups inside in the Inn.
- We work with several different Justice of the Peace who can perform your non-denominational wedding ceremony or we can help you find a local church or someone who shares your religious beliefs to perform the ceremony on-site.
- We can connect you to a local event planner or caterer, who can work with you to make planning every detail of your wedding a breeze.
- Alternatively, you can use your own wedding planner or bring in caterers and service providers to suit your needs. We are flexible and want your day to be perfect.
- We provide a gourmet breakfast every morning to you and your guests. Jeannette is sure to impress your guests with her delicious dishes!
- The grounds provide the perfect backdrop for wedding photos, including our gazebo that overlooks the lake. This view is particularly stunning at sunset.
- We have kayaks for you to enjoy during your stay, a small beach, a common room with plenty of games and activities and the most soft and comfortable sheets you will find in New Hampshire.
- There are many attractions and things to do in the area, with every season offering something different. Check out our Seasonal Guide to the Lakes Area Region in New Hampshire, for more information.